Davisware is always seeking qualified talent to join our expansive team of #AllRockstars and #NoBenchwarmers.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) offering competitive wages, a comprehensive benefits package, and an opportunity to work with a team of dedicated professionals committed to providing exceptional customer service and support.
Currently, we are actively seeking applications for the following position:
Position: IT & Customer Support Specialist
Location: West Dundee, IL
Our software(s) include Fleet/Service/Dispatch/Inventory and Accounting functionality that require IT- and support-related assistance to our diverse customer base. Candidates must be able to work out of our corporate HQ in West Dundee, IL (and after hours, as needed). If you are motivated and enjoy working in a fast-paced and fulfilling work environment, this may be the right opportunity for you.
- Support internal customer/user issues
- Software installs/upgrades (PCs, servers, tablets)
- Replace hardware, such as hard disk drives, or memory
- Reload PC software
- IP phone system support
- Set-up user security/shares
- ISP and other IT-related troubleshooting
- Organize work area
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of (2) years relevant job experience
- Experience installing and setting up of Windows 2003, 2008, XP, Win7, Win 8, Win 10 and MS OfficeKnowledge of Active Directory, DHCP, and DNS are also required
- Red Hat Linux experience is helpful
Annual - negotiable, based on experience and skill level
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to:
Mark Friederick, Chief Information Officer | firstname.lastname@example.org