Accounts Receivable System
Davisware Accounts Receivable is a fully
integrated software solution with all other GlobalEdge modules. With thorough integration
to modules including Order Entry, Service Order Entry & Quote Entry, you are
protected to insure you are providing your staff the tools they need to manage your
A/R and understand your customers. By adjusting terms to buying and payment patterns
automatically, you are able to customize business to the customers you service.
By utilizing our web services tools, you are also able to provide complete access
to account information for your customers. This means that they are able to access
their account on-line, print statements and invoices and analyze their purchases.
As they quote and purchase on-line, all credit checking is immediate and up to date.
Complete activity tracking and built-in collections tools give you the functions
you need to manage A/R on the front end, as well as the back end of any transaction.
- Users can print and reprint statements and invoices at any
- Multiple price levels and pricing structures.
- Credit limits and credit terms so companies can prevent
further charges by any account or simply require override.
- Credit check at the point of Quote Entry, Order Entry, Service Order
Entry, Dispatching and Invoicing. All stages can either warn the user, require password
authorization or stop the transaction based on set up.
- Users can set-up unlimited bill-to/ship-to accounts that support separate
history files and bill-to files for each account.
- Unlimited numbers of payment terms, including payment plans.
- Unlimited account histories.
- Automatic interest calculation with the ability to
either calculate and print for statements or to post interest to account.
- Divisionalized, departmentalized accounting.
- Fully integrated IC Verify Credit Card authorization.
- Ability to accept credit card payment either during the sales transaction
or on account.
- Fully integrated credit card authorization as a part of web shopping
cart software, allowing customers to generate and pay for on-line orders.
- Complete integration with Order Entry, Point of Sale,
Service Invoicing and Job Cost.
- On-line look-up of all transaction detail, down to
the line detail of invoice and quotes.
- Complete set of audit trails.
- Compliance with GAAP (Generally Accepted Accounting
- Unlimited number of customers, customer types, A/R term types, territories,
- Unlimited contact information per customer.
- Ability to keep unlimited contact activity information
including dates and times of activities, as well as follow up activity tracking.
- User defined history fields.
- Unlimited amount of customer transaction
history as well as activity history kept.
- Ability to generate statements at any time for any
group of customers or using statement codes to generate them for only customer's
who have not received in a specified period of time.
- Statement format can be defined at the customer level, as well as
delivery method, which includes Email, fax or mailing of statements.
- Generation of aging reports in detail or summary
at any time with user defined aging.
- Ability to generate aging reports as of a past date.
- On-line detail per customer of ALL TRANSACTIONS.
This includes: Sales, Service, Service Agreement & Job Invoices (paid or open),
Sales, Service & Job Orders (open & shipped), Purchases, Receipts, Service
Agreements, Incomplete Service Orders, Remaining Equipment warranties, largest balance,
Average days to pay, and collections comments.
- All Images on-line including all invoices, orders, quotes, agreements,
payments and any other images tied to a customer or site.
- Payment plan generation, including ability to require
a certain percentage down payment.
- Flexible standard statement forms or the ability
to utilize Crystal Reports to generate custom forms.
- Management summary reports broken by accounting category
by invoices, credits, and debits.
- Incentive generation programs.
- Complete sales tax reconciliation reports.
- Ability to flag customers as requiring PO for purchase.
- Customer look-up by matching to customer name or alternate name, street
number or street address, city, contact, any phone number within the customer or
contact, equipment ID number.
- Interactive sorts and look up to allow for multiple fields to be used
together and the ability to continually reduce the matches within the sort.
- Default customer codes for quick set-up of new customers defined by
- Dynamic Credit limits. This includes reviewing open
invoices, as well as orders. Also, the ability to validate based on past terms or
- Credit Limit Override by password, including full
audit trail and user id tracking.
- Ability to set-up unlimited Ship To/Charge To locations.
Ship To locations or Service Locations can be unique to one Charge To or can be
dynamic to any Charge To Account.
- Flexible and Dynamic Sales & Use Tax Calculation options. Customer
tax code, Job Tax Code or warehouse tax code can control the generation of Sales
or Use Tax.
- Ability to set customer taxability by location of receipt of goods
(unlimited per customer.)
- Ability to track resale certificate information,
including expiration and images of certificates and authorizations.
- Generation of customer mailing labels.
- Ability to copy customer records
to create multiple sites without having to re-type duplicate information.
- Ability to generate customer liens, both partial
- Complete distribution reports which can show all
transaction detail broken by account number. On-Line lookup, Email or printing options
- Sales and Payments Journals to be run with or
without showing accounting detail.
- User ID tagged to each transaction for complete audit
trail of all transactions.
- Ability to enter A/R transactions directly through A/R
without entering them through Order Entry, Point of Sale, Job Costing, or Service
- Three different payment distribution choices: Manual,
semi-automatic, and automatic. All payment options allow for Electronic Funds Transfer
- Automatic generation of sales commissions based on
gross profit or gross percentage, as well as paid or unpaid invoices.
- Many flexible and interactive management reports.
- Finance charge generation with the ability to select
only certain customers to have charges generated against.
- Finance Charge Generation can be set to post to A/R
or only print as a part of statement generation.
- Ability to change customer numbers or combine
duplicate customer numbers, while retaining all detail & history.
|514 Market Loop, Suite 111,
West Dundee, IL 60118
|©2013 Davisware. Contact:email@example.com
Best View in 1024 X 768
|Main - 847- 426- 6000
Fax - 847- 426- 6027