Order Entry / Point Of Sale
Davisware Order Entry/Point of Sale Software has built-in, unparalleled functionality and flexibility parts sales and tracking. Full
integration with all Davisware modules assures accurate, up-to-date information with unequaled power. Single entry screens allow
you to create a customer, place an order, pick it and invoice it without leaving the function. All information is available within every
transaction. So, whether you are doing a part number look up for a customer, tracking a package that has not arrived, or checking
on a purchase order, you can find the information you are looking for, without leaving the function you are in. Screens are customizable
and can include information specific to your business. Security allows you to tailor functionality to the staff that needs it,
without security worries for those who don’t. This easy-to-use, efficient solution, records register sales, order sales and even
website sales for detailed tracking and reporting.
- Fully integrated with Web Shopping Cart features for customer interaction and web use.
- Web services to allow customers to enter orders, check shipping status’, check product availability, print invoices,
review orders, etc.
- On-line creation of customer's during point of sale transactions, orders and quotes, with proper user security
- Ability to use "Miscellaneous" Customers.
- Detailed customer pricing matrixes based on pricing groups, product groups, manufacturer, specific items, customer
type, or specific customer.
- Expiry dates on customer pricing matrixes to automatically end sales.
- Order valuation reporting of all materials purchased for customer orders that have not been shipped.
- Back order reports to assist in purchasing.
- Automatic interface to purchase orders to generate purchase orders to vendor for special order and non-stock
merchandise. Purchase Orders can be automatically generated by user within the Sales Order or can be added to an
Auto Purchasing Report for the Purchasing Department to order periodically.
- Ability to specify, ability to purchase on-line based shipment method (i.e. Priority shipment methods will allow user PO
generation.) All others are added to Purchase Requests.
- All Purchased Requests will send system email to designated Purchasing Agent to notify of need to purchase.
- On-line faxing of Sales Orders and Purchase Orders within the Sales Order Process.
- Item allocation to orders for back order merchandise.
- Generation of picking and packing slips with or without bar coding.
- Support for payment plans and in-house order financing.
- Ability to set up a minimum percentage deposit for special order and non-stock merchandise.
- Flag to notify order taker as well as at the point of order invoicing to tell employee of credit problems such as
exceeding credit limit or exceeding number of days of credit. Can be overridden by password.
- Passwords can be set up by user to track which user allowed overrides.
- Full override log of all credit limit overrides.
- Ability to prevent pricing changes for orders, based on user.
- Complete override reports to show all overrides of pricing, terms, shipping address, etc. to provide management
- Acceptance of multiple deposits on an order.
- Automatic interface to accounts payable to issue refund checks to customer for returned merchandise or credit
- For items with quantity breaks, break matrix appears
on screen at the time of order. Calculates pricing
automatically based on purchases.
- Multiple bill to ship to addresses.
- Flag to note customer as a "PO Required" customer.
Will not allow you to enter an order without a
- Item look up by item number, product group, sort
name, by matching a description, quantity on hand,
category, manufacturer, or make/model.
- On-line product substitutions for discontinued or out
of stock merchandise.
- Multiple units of measure per item to allow you to sell one item by the Each, Box, Case, etc.
- Dual level commission structure available per order line.
- Commissions based on customer or user.
- Quick entry of cash sales.
- Direct interface with IC Verify credit card authorization. Authorization details kept with order and invoice record.
- Complete on-line interface to Warehouse Management System to allow for immediate picking of orders.
- Remote printing of picking slips based on warehouse of item sale. Multiple pick slips generated per order based on
- The ability to sell items within one order from multiple warehouses, even if they are controlled by multiple divisions.
- Ability to set up minimum margins on sale of items.
- Complete Picking System, including picking by shipping priority (i..e. Will Call, UPS Red, UPS Blue, etc.) to ensure orders
are picked in priority order. Shipping priority can also be determined by customer's requested date.
- Ability to use Radio Frequency (RF) Bar Code scanners for picking and receiving process. "SMART" System downloads
orders to guns based on shipping priority, order requested dates and product availability. Picks sent to gun in Bin location
- Ability to mark orders as "Ship Complete" status only. This will stage all items for order within warehouse and generate
"Final Pick" when all items have been received.
- Ability to track inbound freight on special orders and charge freight to sales order. Each sales order and sales order line
can be set up to charge or not to charge freight in and freight out.
- If vendor invoice is not received prior to customer sales order invoicing and Freight-In is being charged, system will use
UPS Rate tables to determine estimated shipping charges.
- User defined handling charges and minimum order amounts.
- Direct interface with purchasing to generate Pick slips at receiving so that goods do not need to be put away first, then
- Unlimited lines of memos on quote, order and invoice headers, lines and footers.
- Ability to tie directly into cash drawer.
- Unlimited cash registers, order types, etc.
- Customer Return (RMA) Processing.
- UPS Manifest Certified Software.
- Ability to use multiple different freight suppliers with full integration available to eliminate double entry.
- Generation of UPS Shipping labels.
- On orders with multiple shipments, additional shipments will only be charged shipping (no handling) or can be set to
- Customer identification check to catch any bad identifications prior to processing an order or accepting of checks.
- Incentive programs.
- Print or reprinting of quotes, orders and invoices at anytime.
- Daily audit trails for register balancing.
- Complete bar coding capabilities.
- Ability to convert entire quote or only select lines of a quote to an order.
- Ability to set up job quotes for customer projects.
- Gain/Loss business reports to show percentages of
success on quotes, as well as to classify
business as to reasons for gain or loss of business.
- EDI load capabilities.
- Flagging of sale of products requiring MSDS. Ability to
include MSDS sheet on picking and packing slips.
- Complete sales reporting menu based on item sales,
customer sales, salesperson sales or company sales.
- Order Request Date Reports.
- Blanket Order System.
- Full Kit System to allow user to sell one item, printing
the pick and checking stock on multiple items.
- Many Quote, Sales Order, Sales Invoice, Picking Slip,
Packing Slip and Credit Card Authorization forms
|825 Village Quarter,Building C,
West Dundee, IL 60118
|©2013 Davisware. Contact:email@example.com
Best View in 1024 X 768
|Main - 847- 426- 6000
Fax - 847- 426- 6027